More and more people are seeing the bigger picture and joining the dots. Here are some examples of research and development which recognises the need to tackle the big issues and improve society in the future.
I have included new thinking in economics because it is becoming apparent to many people that there is no such thing as "homo econimus" (the assumed individual in classical economics which makes decisions based on rational, economic grounds). I have also included some links to sites that attempt to provide context and help develop a balanced view of what is really happening.
Joining the dots
- Centre for Ecoliteracy at Berkley https://www.ecoliteracy.org/about
- Schumacher College https://www.schumachercollege.org.uk
- Oxford Martin School https://www.oxfordmartin.ox.ac.uk/about/
New thinking in economics
- New Economics Foundation https://neweconomics.org
- Economics, the next generation of Moving away from classical economics http://evonomics.com
A balanced view (what is really happening)